Drupal North, the biggest Drupal event happening in Canada this year, is now open for registration
Drupal North will take place in Montreal, June 16th to 19th 2016 at Concordia University's John Molson School of Business (1450 Guy). This event will include a contribution sprint, training and numerous sessions. There will be trainings and sessions for beginner, intermediate, and advanced Drupal users.
Here are some of the activities we have planned for you.
- June 16th → Professional Training & Sprints
- June 17th→ Keynote & Sessions
- June 18th → Keynote & Sessions
- June 19th → Contribution Sprints
Who Should Attend?
Drupal North will run sessions in the following tracks for a wide range of skill levels.
Business & Government
- Business Owners
- Digital Product Managers
- Development Shop Owners
- Tech & Startup Leaders
Design & Front-end
- Creative Designers
- Drupal Themers
- Developers wanting to learn Twig, Sass, Gulp and more.
Back-end & Dev Ops
- Module developers looking to migrate to Drupal 8
- Headless & decoupled Drupal
- Devops, automation, & deployment