Drupal North will take place in Montreal, June 16th to 19th 2016 at Concordia University's EV building (1515 St. Catherine West). This event will include a code sprint, training and numerous sessions. There will be trainings and sessions for beginner, intermediate, and advanced Drupal users.
Here are some of the activities we have planned for you.
- June 16th → Professional Training & Sprints
- June 17th→ Keynote & Sessions
- June 18th → Keynote & Sessions
- June 19th → Code Sprints
Who Should Attend?
Drupal North will run sessions, for more than 500 attendees, in the following tracks for a wide range of skill levels.
Business & Government
- Business Owners
- Digital Product Managers
- Development Shop Owners
- Tech & Startup Leaders
Design & Front-end
- Creative Designers
- Drupal Themers
- Developers wanting to learn Twig, Sass, Gulp and more.
Back-end & Dev Ops
- Module developers looking to migrate to Drupal 8
- Headless & decoupled Drupal
- Devops, automation, & deployment